If you're near Endwell, NY you have to eat here
With the holiday I stayed off the computer as much as possible as per usual. I have some great links in the hopper but they may take a week or two to get onto these lists as I process them.
Here are this week's links:
- Afghan portraits by Adam Ferguson - Reminds me of the quote by Robert Capa - "If your photos aren't good enough, you aren't close enough
- 35mm point-and-shoot becomes wrist camera - Neat hack project. A lot of what Alireza Rostami does is very interesting.
- Mitterand's last meal - What a story!
- Hardcore Software by Steven Sinofsky - Finding this is what led to this post. I wish I had more time to read or the ability to read much faster!
- Bunch - This automation app for the Mac looks interesting. From Brett Terpstra.
- This reaction by Ballmer - The guy is just awkward.
- App Approval clip - I am hoping that the entire story about this unpublished WWDC video gets told.
- Emily Valenza teacher portraits - This is cool.
- A Natural Order by Lucas Foglia - I don't have words to describe this photographic work.
- This Twitter account - I love old images.