What I saw somewhat recently #82: July 1, 2021
It is hard to believe it is July 2021 already. Last week I was on vacation so I stayed away from the computer completely. That being said, the links piled up for this week and I’m still behind on my Unmark queue and the links I’ve ferreted away in Simplenote. I hope you enjoy this list of stuff and that you find something that interests you.
- Interview with Dick van Dyke – If I make it to my 90s I hope I’m as jovial and sharp as DVD.
- Photoset by Paul Robert Floyd – Beautiful warm and cool colors.
- Portalcities – I think we take for granted how easy it is to have a video call with anyone in the world. This is a very cool project with an interesting history.
- Instagram accounts: Katrin.vates, startrekdesign
- Newsstand– A new app for Mac OS 9. I’ll repeat that. A new app for Mac OS 9.
- 1540 Monet paintings – Run this on the TV while you work.
- Rock of Ages promo video – Even rock quarries can have interesting marketing material.
- Ka Honua Maluhia – Music, via Jamie Lee Curtis, of course.
- This tweet – From Blake Emal. I agree with many of these.
- This guy at Waffle House – I wonder how many Waffle House waffles I could eat?