Between our trip to Kentucky and starting a new position (and other things) I haven’t had any blogging time. It was good to have a bit of a break I think. Here are some things I saw recently.
- Brain Pickings on Hawking – Of course, Brain Pickings is so so good. Interesting thought about Hawking; though he was one of our weakest, he helped us understand some of the most powerful things in the universe.
- Xamarin now on MSFT Docs – The Xamarin documentation has a new home. This is good. But, I can say that working with Xamarin a bit over the last year the entire platform is so much better than the documentation. It needs a lot of help.
- Kottke.org turns 20 – Amazing achievement. Well done Jason.
- Light paths of drones – So cool. I would love to try something like this over the summer.
- Parecki’s IndieWeb Reader – Fun project. I need to look into it more.
- Space changed Scott Kelly’s genes – I don’t fully understand everything about this, but any change at all seems amazing to me. Much more research is needed and I have the feeling we’re going to get it over the next 5 decades of space travel and life.
- Kalen Allen – I wish he did a video every day.
- Minimalist wardrobe – Matt D’Avella is back with another great YouTube video. As a result of watching this video I through out an entire garbage bag of clothes. Thanks Matt.
That’s it for this week. I hope to return to a somewhat regular publishing routine soon but until then I hope you’re all ready for spring!