What I saw somewhat recently #97: November 22, 2022
There aren’t enough links in the world to describe the amount of information I’ve been ingesting lately. The Twitter takeover, the FTX fraud, the hacking of FTX, and the crypto winter. All while maintaining my steady diet of whacky ephemera and art inspiration topped with a dose of Mastodon and the indieweb. Phew.
- PO-80 – Teenage Engineering made a vinyl record cutter in collaboration with Yuri Suzuki.
- Ezra Klein interviews Patrick Collison – (Wayback link cuz paywalls) An interesting interview with the Stripe CEO, also available as a podcast episode.
- Daily Routines – Readymag, which is pretty cool, asked 5 designers to describe their daily routines. Sort of a visual representation of the typical day series of posts we all did last year.
- Get Blogging! – Ben Werdmuller’s call to, well, blog. I linked to it already but it bears a repeat link.
- whitespace – Molly White’s newsletter. She’s been busy this year, oof.
- Me, on Mastodon – I somehow feel like now is a good time to remind you that I’m on Mastodon. I don’t know why though.
- Mac Miller doc – This documentary about Mac Miller is a good background. I didn’t know anything at all about Mac until recently.
- Marc Rebillet’s cameras – I only recently came across this series on Youtube and, subsequently Rebillet’s fever dream of an account. Wowza.