Started some seedlings
I've been spending a decent amount of time on a free word game (coming soon) and the redesign of my website. But that doesn't mean I haven't collected a cacophony of links for y'all.
- Jason Lee on The Nine Club - I find myself being pulled more and more into the world of skate. This was a great discussion of the early days of skateboarding in California. I wish each story was overlayed by a video of what they were talking about. Side note: Jason Lee, in addition to being an actor and early skateboarder, is also a fine art large format photographer.
- The Observers - Photo book recommendations.
- You don't need a guitar - Jim Lill debunks the theory that you need to buy an expensive electric guitar.
- System 7 and 8 Ports - Mihai Parparita gets System 7 and 8 running in a browser.
- Plain Text Sports - Sports scores. In plain text.
- Yapo's workspace - Home office goals.
- Home Sweet Homepage by Amy Wibowo - A worthy read. Also great art.
- Life Advice from NY Chess Hustlers - Hustler, here, has multiple meanings. These people definitely put in the work.
- Oliver Munday's Book covers - Some great work here.
- Raspberry Pi in a cassette tape - I always find it amazing what people spend their time doing.
- Nick Carver's Large Format Photography Course - If I were jump into LF photography, I'd start right here.