What I saw somewhat recently #87: October 8, 2021
Almost a month since my last list. I’ve been busy. The photo above is a homemade southern BBQ I made last weekend. Smoked brisket, collards, Mac and cheese, cornbread, pickles and onions. All made by Eliza and I.
Now, onto the links:
- Day to Night – An amazing photo series by Stephen Wilkes.
- Close Encounters Diorama – I can’t imagine the patience it must take to make miniatures.
- Point and Kill – A gorgeous music video from Little Simz. Directed by Ebeneza Blanche.
- Nature Track – From ABC Radio comes a podcast Australian nature sounds.
- Marginalia – A search engine designed to help you find things you didn’t know you were looking for. Like this list of links!
- Ling’s Cars – Everything about this website is amazing.
- VFXcool – Flight of the Navigator – Visual Effects superhuman “Captain Disillusion” walks us through the practical and computer generated effects of one of the greatest movies ever made.
- Year of Coasts and Waters – A photo series by Alexander Williamson. I’d love to do a project like this some day.
- Virtual Bookshelf – By Josef Chladek. I’m going to have to spend a lot more time here.
- Paddington in all movies – Photoshopper Jaythechou does the yeoman’s work of putting Paddington in every movie.
I have a backlog the length of a DNA strand. I’ll be back soon with another list. I hope.