What I saw somewhat recently #83: July 8, 2021
July 8, 2021
With the holiday I stayed off the computer as much as possible as per usual. I have some great links in the hopper but they may take a week or two to get onto these lists as I process them.
Here are this week’s links:
- Afghan portraits by Adam Ferguson – Reminds me of the quote by Robert Capa – “If your photos aren’t good enough, you aren’t close enough
- 35mm point-and-shoot becomes wrist camera – Neat hack project. A lot of what Alireza Rostami does is very interesting.
- Mitterand’s last meal – What a story!
- Hardcore Software by Steven Sinofsky – Finding this is what led to this post. I wish I had more time to read or the ability to read much faster!
- Bunch – This automation app for the Mac looks interesting. From Brett Terpstra.
- This reaction by Ballmer – The guy is just awkward.
- App Approval clip – I am hoping that the entire story about this unpublished WWDC video gets told.
- Emily Valenza teacher portraits – This is cool.
- A Natural Order by Lucas Foglia – I don’t have words to describe this photographic work.
- This Twitter account – I love old images.