What I saw this week #55 – February 8, 2018
February 8, 2019
I want to be regular with this series. I do. I’ve just been busy. Sorry. Here are some links that you might find interesting. I did.
- The HU – Mongolian Heavy Metal Band – Modern rock made with traditional Mongolian language and instruments. Fascinating. I play these on Spotify all the time.
- Jack Black on YouTube – He created a gaming channel that has yet to show any real gaming videos. Millions of views. Brilliant.
- Flickr’s Top 25 photos of 2018 – Nice photos. I’m watching Flickr closely.
- The Making of Migrant Mother – Fascinating, as always, video from Nerdwriter on the making of an iconic photograph. Perfect use of portrait video?
- Brian Cox on Joe Rogan – I wish more of Brian’s video series that he does for the BBC were available in the US. I’ve liked everything he’s made.
- Endangered Sea Birds found on Oahu – Good to see these birds may be making a comeback.
- Tools & Craft – A video series from Notion that has been great so far.