What I saw somewhat recently #69: September 17, 2020
- VSCO revives Kodachrome – To make a Kodachrome-inspired photo filter VSCO went to some pretty great lengths.
- #filmloadchallenge – A fun internet challenge thingy that I took part in. Some of the entries are pretty great so far.
- First underwater portrait – Pretty amazing work by Louis Boutan in 1899.
- Fall foliage map – Good for planning your leaf peeping expeditions.
- Blade Runner: San Francisco – Eerie. Even more so because it is real.
- Fine Art Simpsons – 👌
- Marc Levoy’s Digital Photography Lectures from Stanford – Complete with PDF slides.
- Adam Savage One Day Builds – In this one, he builds a brass watering can for his wife. I don’t watch all of his one day builds but every one that I have watched has been great.