What I saw somewhat recently #95: June 16, 2022
June 16, 2022
- High school Yearbooks – Curated by Veronica Kraus.
- You Are Here – Cinemagraph-esque animations by Molly Haig.
- Jurassic Park w/ a Cat – How had I not seen this until recently? Very well done.
- Crowded Fields – Composite images by Pelle Cass.
- Relisten – Powered by Archive.org and a few other audio archiving services, you can listen to a bunch of live recordings of concerts. Created by Daniel Saewitz and Alec Gorge.
- Dune work – A beautiful set of images from Brian David Stevens.
- Like Like – This one is big, and I might make this a post all its own, it is a great way to browse Twitter.
- Inventors – A PBS Series on people who invent things. Great little video vignettes of creative people that include portraits of each. All by photographer David Friedman. I wish there were more.
- Web5 – The team at Block (née Square) are positing some ideas for a decentralized web. This topic isn’t going to go away. I need more time to sit with it (and other competing ideas) before I form a solid opinion.
- Martijn Doolaard – I first found Martijn’s series of biking videos. He’s now renovating two small cabins in the Italian alps.