What I saw somewhat recently #93: March 24, 2022
The tulips are on their way.
I’ve been very busy at work lately. Going through a software conversion there that will keep me busy well into summer. And, of course, Stripe Transfer is doing well.
Here are some links, I hope you enjoy them.
- Goosh – A Google terminal.
- Nanoglyph – An email newsletter – though I subscribe by RSS naturally – that I’ve been enjoying lately.
- Promotional video for Inkdrop – This video by Inkdrop’s developer Takuya Matsuyama is one of the best I’ve ever seen. Very well produced.
- Min – A minimal browser, great for screenshots or demo videos.
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s art – The Tolkien Estate has a new website and they’ve published a bunch of his art which includes paintings of Middle Earth locations as well as maps and other tidbits. Some are excellent.
- FilmMap on Tumblr – Locations on Google Maps based on movies.
- Steve Carty’s Worthy YouTube videos – Steve Carty, professional photographer that I hang with a bit on Twitch, has a YouTube playlist with 100+ videos of worthy photographic content. I’ll be going over these one-by-one.
That’s it for this one.