What I saw somewhat recently #67: September 3, 2020
September already. Wild times.
- Fly through Longwood Gardens – A great drone fly-through of the Conservatory in Longwood Gardens.
- Roman Emperor Project – Daniel Voshart creates realistic impressions of ancient dudes using a neural net.
- Celui qui tombe – A fantastic visual and motion art piece. See also.
- Sounds of the Forest – A map filled with audio from forests around the world. Amazing. Some are rather unexpected.
- The Crimson Diamond website – Definitely check out the game, and the amazing people building it, but the website is equally great. Found via.
- Gathering Growth Foundation – They have a new web site. It is terrific. It is a goal of mine to find and photograph a tree that can make it onto this website.