This is the penultimate WIS link list. The final list, number 100, shall reprise all previous link lists and come sometime in February. I’m looking forward to crafting a new link list reborn in a new style and with other themes. Doing anything 100 times isn’t easy so I’m proud of this little series of blog posts I’ve made.
Onto the links!
- Life inside seawater – Photographer Angel Fitor captures some amazing living things in seawater.
- Video: Apollo 11 Animation – C-bass Productions on YouTube created a rather stunning animation timed perfectly to audio from the Apollo 11 moon landing. Riveting stuff.
- Closed on Sunday – Lofi jams from Star Wars.
- Sony Walkman – Sony is still designing and making what look like great products.
- Lightning maps – The amount of lightning happening globally at any given time is impressive.
- Sea surface temperature maps – There is so much data at our fingertips any time we need it. Fascinating.
- The sounds of atoms – Researchers are turning the Periodic Table into sounds.
- Soderberg’s media diet – He consumes more media in a single day than I do in a month.
- Video: 133 Days on the Sun – Stunning timelapse of half a year or so of the Sun. A violent place.
- Alphaputt – Incredibly designed miniature golf game played on the letters of the alphabet.
- Shottr – A great free screenshot app.
- Me on Mastodon – Shameless plug here but I’m sharing a lot on Mastodon these days. If you are there and we haven’t connected there please follow!