The sleeping Atlantic
I have decided that #100 in this series of link lists will be the last "What I saw somewhat recently". Today's list is #98. I'll try to get #99 out sometime in January and #100 will be a look back through all of the previous links.
- M.C. Escher - Journey to Infinity - An excellent documentary on the artist, narrated by Stephen Fry.
- Roy Tang's website - I just think Roy's website is super cool.
- Raw data from airplanes - Charlie Gerard shows us how to use a radio antenna to pull down raw data from airplanes overhead.
- ooh.directory - If you're a blogger you've likely already seen this. A collection of blogs. Mine isn't listed yet. Fun to click around.
- Ban Ban Ton Ton - "A music website / blog run out of rural Japan".
- WHCC - Reportedly makes good quality photo prints.
- China's Van Goghs - Hundreds of oil painters churning out souveiner masterpieces.
- Gabriel Rivera - A nice profile of Gabriel by Ilford.