What I saw somewhat recently #94: May 12, 2022
The weather this week is just 👌
I’ve come to realize that the links I share here in this series are but a very small fraction of the incredible things I find while navigating mankind’s collective of digital content. My best guesstimate would be that I post maybe 5% of what I come across that is likely worthy of sharing.
In other words, I do rather poorly at this job.
Onto the links!
- Snap drone – Snap has a drone. Why do they make these things? For fun I hope. Because I doubt they do it for profit.
- Animated QR codes – Did you know that a QR code can have an animation on it and still work? Makes for some much more interesting use cases for this practical device. I’ve included one in this post that will open up my website.
- Canon’s Camera Museum – I’ll take one of each, please.
- Kevin Kelly’s advice – I like this one “Use a password manager: Safer, easier, better.”
- Battersea Power Station – I would like my next office, nay liar, to be at a power station.
- THE WHALE Museum – Amazing architectural design.
- Drive and Listen – Take a drive in one of the world’s cities and listen to their local radio.