Here are a few things that came across my desk this week
- Yo-Yo Ma on Song Exploder – I really enjoyed this episode of what is always a fantastic podcast.
- Cocaine Hippos – As I was reading the Wikipedia entry for Hippopotamuses (as one does) I came across the fact that Pablo Escobar single handedly brought hippos to South America and they are still there.
- Teaching Chinese in Kenya – Starting at age 10 children in Kenya will now be taught Mandarin. This says a lot about China’s economic growth over the last 3 or 4 decades.
- Alaska by Tim Kellner – As per usual Kellner absolutely smashes it. The sound editing alone is amazing. See also: Arctic (mentioned in #17).
- Infinite Now Live – Armand Dijcks (mentioned in #42) is back with a live performance of Infinite Now. I’d love to see this.