Starting over with Barley
That is why we are going to sharpen our product’s focus by starting over and we’re going to ask that you follow along with us as we figure out who Barley 2 is going to be for, what it needs to do for them, and where we go from there. It is going to be an amazingly fun ride as we work on our most favorite product in the world; our own.
This means in one swoop we’ve:
- Stopped selling Barley for WordPress
- Stopped selling Barley for Drupal
- Stopped new sign ups for Barley CMS
- Gotten rid of the Barley CMS (now, just Barley)
- Stopped licensing the Barley Editor to third-parties
Maybe you can help by providing feedback on what Barley 2.0 should be. We’d love to hear it.