The top 5 things people really do while watching The Biggest Loser
Professional comedy writers Colin & Eliza Devroe, authors of The Misguided Twitter Guide and The Misguided Facebook Guide, are back to tell you the truth. Many people think that The Biggest Loser, a TV show about people exercising 8 hours a day for 6 days a week, eating healthy and losing incredible amounts of weight in a short period of time is changing the world. It isn’t. Here is the truth. Here are the top five things that people really do while watching The Biggest Loser.
- Well, they are watching TV. – Lets face it, people are just sitting on the couch watching other people work out. This isn’t a work out tape. This isn’t Richard Simmons and definitely no Tony Horton. This is a TV show and people are sitting there, watching it, doing nothing.
- Eating junk food! People eat a lot while watching The Biggest Loser. And, it isn’t like they are eating a sensible meal either.This dude eats pie. Someone else cake.
- Drinking alcohol. Jillian recommends almost no drinking of alcohol while dieting. But I guess champagne is ok?
- Cry. The journey for the contestants isn’t only physical, it is also emotional. I guess it is emotional for the viewers too. Every time.
- Make fun of The Biggest Loser. If you can’t beat ’em, make fun of ’em. This guy says he is going to get some cookies and this chick is going to get some donuts for tonight’s premier.
The authors of this list are big fans of The Biggest Loser and are probably as guilty as anyone of doing one or all of them while watching the show.
Enjoy the premier!